遷址通知

本部落格已遷至下列網址,敬請各位網友繼續支持「世界萬花筒」:http://kaleidoscope.cybertranslator.idv.tw/

2007年11月12日 星期一

Japan's 'best bottom' babe contest 日本「美臀」寶貝比賽

An 18-year-old girl was surprisingly crowned "Japan's best bottom" babe at Triumph International's "Show Me Your Sloggi" Japan contest held on Tuesday in Tokyo after a freak accident scorched her rump days before the contest.

"I always take care of my bottom, but I'm embarrassed to show it today because I burned it by sitting on a hair iron the other day," Kaho Watanabe, clad in pink baby doll lingerie, said in her short self-promotion spiel.

Sloggi is a casual brand produced by leading underwear manufacturer Triumph International. The company accepted photo entries of people's underwear-clad backsides for its worldwide contest between August and the middle of September. Viewers could vote for their favorite bottoms online.

Besides posing in Sloggi bras and panties, ten contestants in the Japan contest, who passed the preliminary selection out of 112 online entries, showed off their skills such as dancing, playing an instrument, and even singing a traditional enka song in a skimpy S&M type of costume.

"I can't believe I was named 'Japan's best bottom' with my burned bum. I promise I will recover before going to Germany," Watanabe said as she expressed her hopes for the world Sloggi competition scheduled on Oct. 31 in Munich. (Mainichi Daily News)

沒有留言: