遷址通知

本部落格已遷至下列網址,敬請各位網友繼續支持「世界萬花筒」:http://kaleidoscope.cybertranslator.idv.tw/

2008年4月15日 星期二

Man swaps wife for goat 保加利亞男子用不孕妻子換多產母羊

A Bulgarian farmer has swapped his wife for a goat - because she couldn't give him kids.

Stoil Panayotov exchanged his third wife with Elena the eight-year-old goat at a livestock market, reports the Daily Telegraph.

The extraordinary deal was concluded in front of a stunned crowd in the market town of Plovdiv, central Bulgaria.

"The day before a friend told me that he has had no luck with women and that he really liked my wife," says the 54-year-old.

"The deal was reached when my wife gave her approval. The goat has given birth to three kids and my wife to none.

"So this deal was more profitable to the goat owner, I got a second-hand goat and he got a brand new wife." (Daily Telegraph)

沒有留言: