遷址通知

本部落格已遷至下列網址,敬請各位網友繼續支持「世界萬花筒」:http://kaleidoscope.cybertranslator.idv.tw/

2008年7月22日 星期二

Britain's most valuable bum 英國最有價值的屁股

A Lancashire grandfather has his buttocks insured for £1 million.

Graham Butterfield is the official bed bouncer for Silentnight in Barnoldswick, reports the Daily Mirror.

He said: "It may sound silly but my bottom is not like the normal bottom. I have increased sensitivity around the buttock area and can feel the difference in the materials used in beds. I am very proud to be the owner of a £1million backside.

"I want to make it clear that my bottom's super-powers are quite natural. I have no need of a special care regime."

Graham's duties at Silentnight in Barnoldswick, Lancs, involve bouncing on beds and giving feedback on softness, textures and fillings. His reports help decide which beds go on the market.

He said: "It makes it all worthwhile being the butt of people's jokes - they are only jealous of my job."

Steven Simpson, manager at Silentnight, said: "The policy is worth every penny." (Daily Mirror)

沒有留言: