遷址通知

本部落格已遷至下列網址,敬請各位網友繼續支持「世界萬花筒」:http://kaleidoscope.cybertranslator.idv.tw/

2008年10月11日 星期六

Virgin at 105 105歲的老處女

A Cornish woman says she is still a virgin - at the age of 105.

Clara Meadmore says she decided as a child never to wed or have sex - and insists she has never missed it.

She told the Daily Mirror: "I've just never been interested in or fancied having sex. I imagine there is a lot of hassle involved and I have always been busy doing other things.

"I made my mind up at 12 never to marry and I've not gone back on that."

Clara, born in 1903, instead spent her youth in Egypt, Canada and New Zealand before coming home in her 20s to become a secretary.

She added: "I've never had a boyfriend or been bothered about relationships. When I was a girl you had sex only with your husband.

"I've had lots of platonic friendships with men but never felt the need to go further."

Clara now lives in a nursing home in Perranporth, Cornwall, and spends most of her time glued to Radio 4.

Best pal Josie Harvey, 72, who visits daily, said: "You're as young as you feel. Clara is by no means 105 in many ways.

"Maybe never having a man under her feet has kept her young all these years." (Daily Mirror)

沒有留言: